Sales / Account Executive (2)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or any Business-related course.
- At least 3 years sales experience in the Logistic and fleet management or experience in heavy industry and manufacturing an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written (with Dialect is an advantage).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, highly analytical, and has a high sense of urgency.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other computer programs.
- Knowledgeable in sales documentation and reporting.
- Conducts field work and knows how to Drive 4-wheels.
- Directly reports to the General Manager
- Full Time Position(s) available.
- Willing to travel, office base in Laguna.
- Prepare, schedule and plan day to day sales activities.
- Manage and set sales goals and target quotas.
- Learns and understand the market, identify new sales opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle.
- Support Field Technician during project installation, provide customer and aftersales support every time needed.
- Identify new opportunities to up cell and develop new products.
- Understand product features and benefits to effectively communicate its advantages.
- Build strong professional customer/client relationship
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
Send your application with Resume to email@example.com