Automotive Field Technican (1)
- Must possess National Certificate - Automotive Servicing or any equivalent.
- Work experience of GPS, Camera Systems installation or equivalent is a plus.
- Can communicate in English and Filipino, at least a high school graduate.
- Knowledge on basic computer programs a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Work flexibility during Saturdays and Sundays.
- On-site and off-site installation, servicing and commissioning of GPS tracking, Vehicle Camera Systems, Vehicle safety products and other accessories.
- Travels within Luzon region. Flexibility to travel in Visayas and Mindanao if required.
- Politely coordinates to all personnel of clients especially during the operational activity.
- Works closely with the account manager/team manager regarding the scheduling and day to day activities.
- Makes sure all necessary tools and devices are available before going to the areas assigned. Handling tools and equipment very well.
- Report immediately to the immediate superior if there are technical difficulties during operations.
- Maintain awareness for safety during operation and during travels.
- Observe proper dress code during installations and servicing.
- Waiting for the go signal of the account manager before leaving the client’s site.
- Coordinates with the account manager during installations, servicing and other operations.
- Maintain awareness of the implemented procedures during the operations.
- Flexibility during weekends, night schedules and emergency calls.
- Supports filing required certifications and documentations to NTC and other government agencies.
Send your application with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org